man how yall gonna contour a nail
so that’s why you liked this post..
DO YOU LIKE PALETTES? THEN YOU BETTER LISTEN UP.
LET ME TALK ABOUT THIS APP. COLOR VIEWFINDER IS AMAZING.
SO BASICALLY YOU JUST OPEN IT UP AND YOU CAN CHOSE TO EITHER TAKE A PICTURE (you can see the palette changing as you point the camera to different objects) AND YOU CAN SELECT ONE YOU’VE ALREADY TAKEN AND BAM
EASY PALETTE FOR YOU
SO IF YOU ARE LAZY OR ON YOUR WAY TO SCHOOL, OR WALKING SOMEWHERE REAL PRETTY, JUST TAKE A PICTURE AND BAM, PALETTE FOR YOU THAT YOU CAN USE WHEN YOU DRAW NEXT TIME.
some people say there’s a red string that connects fated lovers
psa don’t look at the notes bc there are so many people completely missing the point that these are non-romantic strings of fate and making jokes about where the red string “must be” and it’s making me really angry bc we can’t even have a good artistic representation of aromanticism without people desperately grasping for a romantic interpretation somehow
like the artist has specifically requested that people stop making this about their fandoms and romance bc it’s a personal piece about aromanticism
its great i loVE IT??? we need more aromantic… anything rlly and this is really beautiful!
- The year is 1923 and you just moved in to a new apartment.
- You’re a major in Archeology. Even though the writing part makes no sense to you, you still love your job.
- You don’t enjoy alcohol, but you do enjoy a good pop once in a while.. If you can get the bottle to open now and then.
- You have a current liking to a young man named Dirk who lives next to you. The two of you have grown fond of each other and one day you decided to do something about it.
- Your favorite thing to do is read books, even sometimes pretend you’re the main character! Even though you know you’ll never get to really do any of it.
- You love playing instruments, including the guitar! You’re not very good at it, but you try!
- It seems you’re going to be living here for a while, so why don’t we introduce ourselves?
- "My name is Jake English, it’s nice to meet you!"
Aang deals with cultural appropriation - (x)
People need to stop reblogging this without the rest of the comic :^)
Part 1: Aang has a negative reaction to people who mistakenly hurt his feelings but had good intentions.
Part 2: Aang calms down and acknowledges that those people’s intentions were good and instead of being upset offers to educate and inform those people and SHARES his culture.
Good message there.
"Aurora waits in the shadows whilst guests freak over Elsa and Anna".
This picture is so sad, in a strange sort of way.
This is actually really depressing- can you imagine how this face character must feel? Just standing there? I mean, she must understand all the hype of Frozen, but still!
I saw Aurora doing this when I went to Fairytale Hall. When the family finally came over to Aurora for pictures, they asked her which princess she was.
That’s the saddest thing I’ve ever read
This breaks my heart
this is pretty sad actually
I hope this will help you! (more stuff here)
I NEEDED THIS
" i want a 6’3 boy "
bitch you need a job
have a seat
men have preferences out the ass
"i want a girl with big boobs, thick thighs, a big ass, a tiny waist, long hair, no makeup, preferably a mix a mix between beyonce and a kardashian"
but if a girl has one preference, suddenly she’s an unemployed bitch
fuck outta here with this bullshit this post is trash